Friday, March 5, 2010

Gameboy Human Hybrid


After my fight with Antichrist, I won but did not leave the battle unscathed. I was barely alive, having loss about 30 percent of my blood, but I was able to send a distress signal (Yes, I can do that) before I passed out. Top scientists found me and rebuild me 'cause they have the technology.

Unfortunately, the only technology they had was a Gameboy Color with a cracked screen, some obsolete Gameboy accessories, copper wire, and lime green spray paint. This is the result. I don't think they really thought this through at all when they were rebuilding me. For example, there's a Gameboy built into my hand, but I need two hands to play it. It is cool that can take pictures with my right eye, but it's not like the Gameboy camera is known for its realistic pictures.

Maybe they were on a budget...

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I would consider altering the background image a bit. It's a bit pixelated and applying a filter might help out.

    ReplyDelete