Monday, February 22, 2010

Postcard Attempt - Variations



Obviously, it's an old black 'n' white giant monster movie. Just pretend this is Tokyo and that those people in the corner are Japanese and are not matching their words to their lips while they scream "Godzzziiiiiillllllaaaaaa!"


I like this tricolor comic book thingy.


Our fighting is so intense, it's warping the space-time continuum! O, the humanity!


Might be a tad too much contrast methinks, but, eh, I still like it. Looks like I am wearing face makeup, though.


Words cannot express how awesome aluminum foil is in making this even better than it 'twas before. Makes it almost into a night scene. I just like it for some reason unknown to even myself.

1 comment:

  1. your top variation works REALLY good and makes me laugh, very creative and great lighting, i really have nothing bad to say except ...Legs?... and the halo around the building, All-In-All this is my fave.

    ReplyDelete